- AMA Cards with the FRM/CCRC sticker must be visibly displayed at all times when flying.
- Flying over the orchard at the east end of the runway is limited to takeoff and landing approaches only for Sundays – and is prohibited all other days.
- You may fly (landing and takeoff) over the east orchard only on Sunday’s when there are no people or vehicles in sight.
- No practicing of aerobatic flight maneuvers or routine patterns in any sequence (AMA, NSRCA, IMAC) may be initiated at anytime by any size craft at the FRM/CCRC Field.
- Please ensure you have someone help spot you and look for the unexpected appearance of Ag employees.
- Spotters, please ensure you communicate with the pilots and advise them of potential hazards.
- Keep in mind if you see any people or vehicles in any other parts of the fields we usually fly over give them the right of way. If you cannot completely keep clear of them, land your plane immediately.
- Make no assumptions on what you cannot see in the orchard; fly safely!
Your assistance is appreciated.